We are looking for someone who works really well within a team as well as independently while in a fast paced environment. Someone who is motivated by deadlines and pays close attention to small details. You will be assisting with all aspects of Alexandra Gioia including Jewelry production (making of jewelry), Packing/Shipping, Inventory, and Miscellaneous assistance.
Alexandra Gioia Design Studio – Tequesta, FL
Typical Work Schedule:
- 20-30 Hours a week
- 3 Days a week
- Starting at 9am
Preferred Qualifications and Skills:
- Positive attitude, strong work ethic, and teachable.
- Creative with strong attention to small details.
- A desire to learn, gain new skills and evolve with a growing small business.
- Email Marketing + Social media experience a plus!
Jewelry Production Responsibilities:
- Crafting and assembly of jewelry
- Fulﬁlling Orders
- Counting Inventory
- Assisting with future designs and trends
- Create a welcoming shopping experience for customers in the Studio
- Dropping off orders at the post office
- Working Pop Ups/Events in the Studio and event locations when safe again
- Assisting with email marketing campaigns + social media
- Website upkeep
- Assisting with photoshoots
- Maintain Studio cleanliness (ie. taking out trash, wiping down surfaces, etc.)
What we offer:
Fun and relaxed work environment
How to Apply
Email a resume + responses to the questions below to email@example.com with "Production Coordinator - [NAME]" in the subject line.
What experiences/skills makes you a perfect fit for our brand and this position?
If hired, when would you be available to start?
Do you currently live in Palm Beach County?
- What makes you want to work at Alexandra Gioia?