We are looking for someone who works really well independently while in a fast paced environment. Someone who is motivated by deadlines and pays super close attention to small details. You will be assisting with all aspects of Alexandra Gioia including Jewelry production (making of jewelry), Packing/Shipping, Inventory, Social Media, interacting with customers and miscellaneous assistance.
Alexandra Gioia Design Studio – Tequesta, FL
Typical Work Schedule:
- 15-25 Hours a week
- 2-3 Days a week (2 Days during Summer + 3 beginning in September)
- Starting at 9am
- Weekdays only unless there is a special event
Preferred Qualifications and Skills:
- Positive attitude, strong work ethic, and teachable.
- Creative with strong attention to small details.
- A desire to learn, gain new skills and evolve with a growing small business.
- Writing, email marketing + social media experience a plus!
Jewelry Production Responsibilities:
- Crafting and assembly of jewelry
- Fulﬁlling Orders
- Monitor Current Inventory
- Assisting with future designs and trends
- Create a welcoming shopping experience for customers in the Studio
- Working Pop Ups/Events in the Studio and event locations
- Assisting with email marketing campaigns + social media
- Website upkeep in Shopify
- Assisting with photoshoots
- Maintain Studio cleanliness (ie. taking out trash, wiping down surfaces, etc.)
What we offer:
Creative and relaxed work environment
Flexible days and hours
How to Apply
Email a resume + responses to the questions below to email@example.com with "Jewelry Coordinator - [NAME]" in the subject line.
Tell us three things about yourself!
A hobby, favorite drink, favorite piece of jewelry, something that brings you joy, etc.
If hired, when would you be available to start?
- Do you currently live in Palm Beach County?